Director:- Bala Abdullahi Gaduwama
- Human Resources is the most valuable asset of any organization. The aim of the Human Resources and Administration Department (HR and A) in the Commission therefore is to build a highly motivated, well qualified and trained workforce that possesses the necessary skills and competences in a well equipped and conducive environment to meet the overall objectives of the Commission Functions of the HR and A Department
The functions of the department include:
- Establishment matters – Appointment, staff placement, regularization etc.
- Promotion and Discipline
- Logistics – Transport and Stores
- Service Welfare
- Training and Manpower Development
- Maintenance of buildings, premises, equipment and Security.
- Structure of the Department
- It is proposed that the department be structured into five (5) divisions as against the present four (4) namely:
- Training and Service Welfare;
- Promotion and Discipline;
Office accommodation and Security