Director, Administration and Human Resources Management
Administration and Human Resources is the most valuable asset of any organization. The aim of the Administration and Human Resources in the Commission therefore is to build a highly motivated, well qualified and trained workforce that possesses the necessary skills and competences in a well-equipped and conducive environment to meet the overall objectives of the Commission.
The functions of the department include:
- Establishment matters – Appointment, staff placement, regularization etc.
- Promotion and Discipline
- Logistics – Transport and Stores
- Service Welfare
- Training and Manpower Development
- Maintenance of buildings, premises, equipment and Security.
Structure of the Department
The department is structured into four (4) divisions namely:
- Training and Service Welfare;
- Promotion and Discipline;